Car Emergency Portable Jump Start Kit 12V 800A Battery Booster
- Insert the smart ignition clip into the EC5 interface of the startup power supply, the red light and green light of the smart clip will flash alternately
- Clamp the positive and negative anodes of the smart ignition clip on to the car battery respectively. The red clip should be connected to the positive (+) end, while the black clip should be connected to the negative (-) end. Then, follow the instructions below: When the green light is turned on, the connection is correct and the battery can be jump started. When the red light is turned on, the clips are connected to the wrong ends. Connect the clips correctly and make sure the green light is turned on before jump starting the battery.
- Go back to the car and start the car
- Remove the start-up power immediately after starting the car
(Notes: When the ignition clip is connected to the battery in order, if the indicator light on the side of the ignition clip lights up red, you need to use the forced start switch-------Disconnect the negative pole of the ignition clip and press and hold the forced start switch on the side of the ignition clip for 3-5 seconds When the ignition clip indicator lights green, connect the negative pole to the battery.Then start the car.)
- Multiple items may be purchased
- Postage and Packaging is free for this deal
- Allow 12-15 working days for delivery
- All orders will be sent to the specified address(es), subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.